Other Available Courses
Basic one day course offering and overview of first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for the workplace or home. Includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines. Meets OHS regulations for basic first aid. Exceeds competitor’s standards by including injury prevention content, CPR and AED.
- 7-8 hours in length. We do offer flexible scheduling options.
- 100% attendance, Skills demonstration and 75% min passing grade on written exam
- 3 year certification in Emergency First Aid, CPR level A, C, or HCP and AED
- Recertification 4-6 hours; includes CPR level C
Course content includes:
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS system
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing and circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care.
- Includes any other content required by specific legislation
- Red Cross First Aid and CPR Manual
- Certification Card.