Other Available Courses
Basic first aid and caregiving skills for youth 11-15 years old. Participants learn how to provide care to younger children in a variety of age groups and how to prevent and respond to emergencies. Course also offers youth the training to promote themselves as a babysitter to prospective parents.
- 8 hours. We offer flexible scheduling options
- 100% attendance, skills demonstration and 75% min, passing grade on written exam.
- Minimum 11 years of age
- Course content:
- Business of babysitting
- Caring for babies
- Caring for toddlers
- Caring for preschoolers
- Caring for school- aged children
- Creating safe environments
- How to handle emergencies and first aid.
- Take- Home materials:
- Red Cross Babysitters manual
- Babysitter’s wallet card and Wall Certificate.